Be it the 90s or mid 2000s—a classic denim jacket never goes out of style, and now you don’t have to wait for the summer to roll around to wear one! This Daddy denim sherpa jacket from Broken Hearts Club is lined with wool-like sherpa fabric that’s comfortable to wear and will keep you warm and snug. The lining is made of 100% recycled materials, including plastic bottles.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Denim: 99% cotton, 1% spandex
- Sherpa & sleeve lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
- Chest pockets with button flap closure
- Two side pockets
- Regular fit
- Blank product sourced from China
- WIDTH (inches): XS 18, S 19 ½, M 21 ½, L 23 ½, XL 25 ½, 2XL 27, 3XL 28 ½
- LENGTH (inches): XS 25 ½, S 26, M 26 ½, L 27, XL 27 ½, 2XL 28, 3XL 28 ½
- SLEEVE LENGTH (inches): XS 24 ¼, S 24 ½, M 24 ¾, L 25, XL 25 ¼, 2XL 25 ½, 3XL 25 ¾